This award is given to recognize and reward individuals who demonstrate excellence in interprofessional teaching.
AIHC member in good standing for at least the past two years.
Nature of award
- One year free membership to AIHC
- The award will be publicly acknowledged at national and international conferences such as Nexus Summit 2022 and Collaborations Across Borders
Nomination submission deadline is September 2, 2022.
- Chair of the AIHC scholarship committee will call for nominations.
- The AIHC scholarship awards subcommittee will review nominations and determine the award recipient.
- Self, peer or student nominations are accepted.
- The following should be provided in the application packet consisting of eight pages or less.
- Cover page
- Two letters of support
- Description of interprofessional education provided for the past two years
- Previous award recognition in teaching
- Evidence for exemplary teaching and role-modeling in interprofessional education
- Submit your nomination form and application packet here.
- Engages with the faculty, committees, administrators, and/or assessment professionals to facilitate IPE in the curriculum.
- Develop student interprofessional educational experiences/opportunities.
- Contributes to a positive culture to support student learning using IPEC competencies as a framework
- Demonstrates an understanding of Interprofessional education and collaborative practice and its relationship to curricular development.
- Uses IPE data and feedback to improve student learning
- Uses knowledge, skills, and literature to advocate new/revised IPE methods and scholarship
|Engages with the faculty, committees, administrators, and assessment professionals to facilitate IPE in the curriculum.||20|
|Develop student interprofessional educational experiences/opportunities.||20|
|Contributes to a positive culture to support student learning using IPEC competencies as a framework.||15|
|Demonstrates an understanding of Interprofessional education and collaborative practice and its relationship to curricular development.||15|
|Uses IPE data and feedback to improve student learning.||15|
|Uses knowledge, skills, and literature to advocate new/revised IPE methods and scholarship.||15|