FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How to identify an advisor/mentor for your organization?
- Look for faculty that are involved in IPE related activities
- Look to see if your school offers IPE courses that are open to different health professional students. If so, reach out to the course director(s).
- Talk with your academic advisor. They probably have better knowledge of various faculty interests.
What are the benefits of creating a formal student organization?
- Allows your organization to apply for funding for various events.
- Allows your organization to participate in recruitment fairs
- Allows your organization to utilize university space and resources for meetings and events