Scholarship Committee: Community of practice to support generation of scholarship along the continuum; facilitate specific scholarly activities; promote and select national IPE awards
1. Establish and document processes and procedures for the Committee that are consistent with Revised AIHC Process document - include setting staggered terms for first cohort of committee members
2. Develop and implement programming to enhance AIHC visibility and membership engagement in scholarship through programming at Nexus Summit and Collaborating Across Borders conferences and in other venues
3. Develop and deliver 2 webinars.
4. Develop short-term and long-term plan to build and enhance a community of practice around IPE scholarship.
5. Collaborate with other Committees to continue to develop and promote IPE Scholarship through awards, communications, and membership engagement.
6. Communicate and represent AIHC scholarship efforts to external audiences.
- Evaluate effectiveness of LinkedIn AIHC Scholarship community toward meeting AIHC member needs; Identify alternatives as AIHC/National Center branding process is implemented.
If you are a member of the Scholarship Committee, click here to access the group on nexusipe.org!