Collaborating Across Borders IV will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia June 12-14, 2013.
is the fourth Canada-United States joint conference focusing on an exploration of common issues around interprofessional education (IPE) and practice (IPP). It builds upon the highly successful CAB I (University of Minnesota, October 2007), CAB II (Dalhousie University, May 2009), and CAB III (University of Arizona, November 2011) meetings where educators, clinicians, researchers, policy makers and students on both sides of the border engaged in rich and productive dialogue regarding interprofessional education, practice and research. The Collaborating Across Borders conference series is the a signature event of the American Interprofessional Health Collaborative in partnership with our Canadian partners, the Canadian Interprofessional Health Collaborative.
See the CAB IV website for more conference information.
U.S. Representation on the joint Canada-United States CAB IV Planning Committees include:
- Executive Committee
- Program Committee.
- Susan Meyer, PhD, Associate Dean, University of Pittsburgh
- Shelley Cohen Konrad, PhD, Associate Professor, University of New England
- Communication/Technology Committee.
- Kimberly Hartmann, BS, MHS, PhD, Professor and Chairperson, Quinnipiac University
- Todd James, MD, Assistant Professor, Indiana University
- Mary Mauldin, EdD, Associate Professor, Medical University of South Carolina
- Robert Wellmon, PT, PhD, NCS, Associate Professor and Program Coordinator, Widener University
- Social/Local Activities Planning Committee.